Re: addon board on group photo

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

I forgot that all China Post is stopped pretty much also.    Hope to have an assembled before Field Day.  Any way to pre-order?  I would put in a Paypal now for a ready to use unit off the line.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:13 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

Ronny,

They shouldn't be long. John is testing it at the moment, and I understand the first few will be advertised soon. The main batch of boards may be slightly delayed by the Chinese New Year.

73, John G8BPQ

From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Ronny Julian
Sent: 12 February 2013 09:25

To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] addon board on group photo

John is this still on the way?  Looking forward to it.  Thanks!

Ronny

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:
Thanks!  I'll get a separate Pi for this and be ready for first run.

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

Ronny,

There is a fair bit of info on the TNC in this group's message archive, but to summarize, the TNC will be supplied by John Hansen W2FS, the maker of the TNC-X, and will be available, probably via the TNC-X website, in both kit and ready made form. Price and delivery aren't yet finalised, but I expect the kit to be in the $40-50 range, and availability in a few weeks.

73, John