Re: DXSpider on the pi

n6ws

Tim,

Were you able to get DXSpider to run using v1.05 of the instructions?

73, Bill
N6WS

On 02/11/2013 03:29 AM, g3pjd wrote:

As I understand it, the contents of spider.new are copied to /spider by this line, and the next line in the procedure removes the directory spider.new.

If I am right, then this little glimmer of understanding is clear progress for me!!

Not sure what a left field bleacher is, but it sounds painful!

73

Tim
G3PJD