Re: DXSpider on the pi

n6ws

Hi Tim,

The symbolic link /spider is created with:
ln -s ~sysop/spider /spider

Also, there are a few changes made recently.  Make sure you are using v1.03 of the instructions.

73, Bill
N6WS

On 02/07/2013 10:03 AM, g3pjd wrote:

John

Thanks for the thoughts. Indeed, despite my my ignorance of the language I can't see how spider/ gets created. Think I will create it and try again!

73

Tim
G3PJD