Re: PI ZERO

n6ws

Larry,

I ordered a Pi Zero from Pimoroni, and received it in California in one week.  The cost of the Pi Zero and shipping was less than ordering it from Adafruit.

73, Bill
N6WS

On 6/25/2016 8:54 AM, am_fm_radio@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

Adafruit has 55 PI ZERO's in stock.. limit 1 per customer.. unfortunately shipping is an outrageous $13+/-.
I also ordered a RPI-3 at over MSRP at $39.. and shipping did not increase..

I am not pleased with price gouging, but it is a VERY LIBERAL NYC "want to be upper crust- hob knob at the white house" owner. So this Kansas rancher isn't going to be buying often from them...

But it's the first source of PI ZERO's I've seen in months.

Larry W8LM

ARRL Life Member

President, VFQW post 3115 Amateur Radio Club, W0VFW- Wichita, KANSAS