Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: P2 running URONODE and JNOS

Jerome Kutche

Hi Rob.. yes.. Thanks.. been troubleshooting this phenomenon for over a week.

Charles had suggested it was Jnos a while back.. Yet I had no way I could find to see what might be the culprit or what software was  actually involved .until I ran a lsof command and it listed jnos ...

So once I stopped JNOS the rapid filling of my 32GB card from 15 to 10-0% within a few hours has stopped. If i restart JNOS it begins again..

Some files were being made, deleted and then held open... a real PIA.. But i think if nothing else we are on track.. worse case I cannot run JNOS...

Best Case someone can find a problem in Raspbian, JNOS or something..

73 jerry n9lya

---In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@..., <rob@...> wrote :

Silly question here:

Are you resizing the partition on your new 32GB card?  The default image is sized for a 4GB card, IIRC.  If you don’t know what I’m talking about, run “raspi-config —expand-rootfs” (without the quotes), or simply “raspi-config” and select the resize option in the menu.

Rob / KG7HIZ
On Jun 18, 2016, at 8:30 AM, 'Charles Blackburn' young_gun262001@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

If you want to send me the jnos config and setup etc off list I’ll run it here and see. Hard to tell through email, but I can run it here and try to help.

charlie