Re: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: P2 running URONODE and JNOS

Jerome Kutche

Only thing unique to it IS JNOS.... I am letting it sit and checking jnos
again as u suggested.. All the others run Uronode and FBB... Hum... Wills ee
if it is growning

root@raspberrypi:/# du /home/nos
712 /home/nos/help
4 /home/nos/spool/signatur