From: "'Robert' rbaker@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...>
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 08:11 PM
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] installing RTL-SDR onto pi

Further to this, have since been able to get it working by adding more in the line

cmake ../ -DINSTALL_UDEV_RULES=ON -DDETACH_KERNEL_DRIVER=ON

Now I start doing the APRS side of it. Up to trying the following line, but can find what the symbol is infront of multimon-ng, it just looks like a line straight up and down.

rtl_fm -f 144.390M -s 22050 -p 2 -g 42.0 - | multimon-ng -a AFSK1200 -A -t raw -

Sorry for been a pain.

Cheers

Robert