Re: File transfer over APRS?

Marty Hartwell

I have several thumb drives and I have compiled fldigi, flrig and all
fl-suite applications on my two other
ham use laptops, so am not having a problem there, I am however having
issues with the browser on the Rpi 2
for some reason my hard connection isn't allowing a connection to the
outside world, it may be an DHCP
issue for some reason.

Still I am having fun.

Marty kd8bj

On 03/04/2016 05:59 PM, David Ranch dranch@trinnet.net
[Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

Yup... any USB thumb drive will work too though I would argue they are
also not designed for this kind of write cycles (lots and lots of temp
files, lots of re-writes, etc). An SSD or hard drive is more suited
for that. On the other side, these pen drives are so cheap now, you
can just use them until they fail and then buy another.