Re: cirrus logic audio cards and the raspy kernel

Jerome Kutche

As Group owner … NOTICE:  If you find someone’s tag line, email content,  offensive.  Ignore it, and/or use your Email Junk Filter. And filter out those whom you find offensive.

We will moderate those who truly need moderating.

I have my own opinions on this but will keep them to myself.. I am not sticking up for anyone, or not.. This is the best solution. That I have to keep it civil. In today’s diverse world.

Have a nice day..

Enough on the subject. Thanks your complete cooperation is completely appreciated!

Thanks Jerry Kutche N9LYA

Group Owner.