Re: RPi and SDR in same box

Marty Hartwell

I was wondering if Bob subscribes to the RSGB so he can get the pubs
from there too.
Good day to you Graham.

Marty kd8bj

On 12/23/2015 01:17 PM, Graham Cowan grahamc64@gmail.com
[Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:
Hi Bob,

Sorry if I have offended you by asking for a free copy whereas you pay
your subscription to get the magazine and its articles.

Hope this won't stop you having a very merry Christmas and a happy new
year.

73's

Graham
G7LMF

On 23 December 2015 at 16:45, Robert Cavanaugh osianfion@verizon.net
<mailto:osianfion@verizon.net> [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]
<Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Hi,
QST is the magazine of the ARRL, not this yahoo group. You can get
a copy by purchasing it locally or from the ARRL as a membership
benefit. When you join ARRL you are also given access to a digital
version, which has extras not present in the printed copy.
Articles are copywrited but authors have posted their own stuff on
the web, like Phil Salas.

Membership has other benefits, check it out
Www.ARRL.org <http://Www.ARRL.org>

73,
Bob Cavanaugh
Ag6yk