Re: Small 7" monitor

timmersbc@...

...this might just be my opinion, and may not be shared by others, but don't waste your time or money with a 7" screen.  I've got one, and wish I had saved my money for something else.  As far as I'm concerned, it's too small to do anything.  Either the screen resolution is too small to be useful, or it's too cumbersome to be a portable.   I find it way easier to use VNC to access the RPi, or use an app on your phone to control some function you're looking to utilize, ie: ircddb remote, etc.

Just my opinion, not trying to start a flame-war.