Re: Raspberry Pi wifi

Jerry Wade

I hardly know anything about the Linux OS.   I am used to using WinDV by DutchStar which has a very nice control panel where you can see you are connected and can easily change reflectors.   Can this be the same on a Raspberry Pi 2 or do you lose the control panel completely?   If so, does anyone have the step-by-step instructions on how to do this?

KG5JBC

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Mathison Ott mathisono@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Sad sad sad help a ham.

What's your WiFi log in experience like with a laptop? Do you need to log in then?

I don't set my RPI's WiFi up over command line, its normally with the GUI, now that it works! ( I had problems in some of the first release)

If you can provided info on how you normally use your WiFi it will help a lot.

Don't mind the trolls...

73 mathison kj6dzb

On Dec 1, 2015 7:00 AM, "hank@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

I think we are spending more time to explain why we shouldn't help him
than if someone had actually answered the question. Marty, if I knew the
answer, I would have helped.

73,

Hank Lambert
KB4MTO / TA5ZC