Database of RPi Ham Radio Applications

n6ws

All,

I'm new to the group, but I would like to suggest beginning a database of ham radio applications for the Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO Group. The database could contain information on various applications that have successfully or unsuccessfully been ported to or installed on the Raspberry Pi platform.

Application - Name of the application
Type - A descriptor of the application (Satellite, RTTY, JT65, etc.)
Website - URL of the application
OS - Flavor of OS & Version (Debian Wheezy, Android 4.0, Arch 13-06-2012)
RPi - Version of board (B-256, B-512, C-1G, etc)
Successful - Yes, No (Successfulness of installation)
Members - Members having installed application
Additional Instructions - URL for RPi installation instructions
General Information - General information

Would the group members find this information useful?

73, Bill
N6WS