From: "kc2oon@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...>
Sent: 16/03/2015 12:24:12
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: 3.5" display on Raspberry Pi 2 ?

The boards is the same size and I have my Pi 2 in a B+ case. According to Element 14, the designers of the Pi, 3rd party add-on boards designed for the Model B+ are fully compatible.

As far as software support I don't know. I would pick one up and see. You know if it's not supported right now it will be shortly.

Keith