Re: Raspberry Pi 2 DOA

Jerome Kutche

I thought I had fried mine had a corrupt image that would not boot. Same red light and quick flash of green nothing. Got a known good bootable SD card and it works fine. Might try that...

On Mar 12, 2015 3:18 AM, "mike.lussier@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Not sure if anyone else has had this yet. I have plenty of Pi that are running.
I bought the PI 2 to try some things when I had time.

I set this up weeks ago powered up just fine. and shut it down . pulled the power ethernet and monitor.

hooked it all up today and fired it up.  red light on the board with a momentary flash of green. nothing more. The monitor shows nothing. .. OK checked all connections including the flash card. All is good. tried it again. Strike 2 .. replaced the flash card with a backup. Strike 3.

The board was never over clocked and it passed a 72 hour burn in weeks ago to be sure it was OK.

 I think if I want horse power I will stick with the Beagle bone black. Seems alot more reliable.

I have six other raspberry pi's original and B+ that are working just fine. Along with 3 Beaglebone Black as allstar link nodes..

Mike AE4ML