Re: Getting a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Quad Core 1GB RAM

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Phillip.  If you have not done so I would do an upgrade/reinstall to the latest Raspian (Last day of Jan) then after you sett it all up do the above command for sudo apt-get install fldigi.

Once it finishes go back to the main start menu and you will see the menu item ham radio has been added.  FL Digi will be there.

This does work.  As I said, Patience.  Things are getting better as we go along.

Not sure how you are setting up your sound card interface but take it from there.

73
K4RJJ
Ronny

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Dale Miller stpatrick2@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

On 2/8/2015 8:04 AM, g4sra g4sra@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]
wrote:
> On 08/02/15 13:24, philip.g7jur@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:
>> Done that. Now what do I do.
>> I just want to install and run like I do In windows.
> You do exactly the same as you would on Windows.
> If you want the latest (and that is what you asked for) you have to
> build it yourself.
>
> Read the documentation.
>
>> Philip g7jur.

You have 2 options
install Synaptic in a terminal type "sudo apt-get install synaptic" and
then you can install anything by checking and installing.
Or
sudo apt-get install fldigi

--
All the Best & 73's