Re: FT-817 CAT control programs for Pi?

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Will do.  Here is the video I was talking about.

Ronny
K4RJJ

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Brian Hunt huntinhmb@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

You might want to look at FLRig, part of the FLDigi suite. It runs under Ubuntu but I don't know if it has been ported to RPi. Source is available so that would be a starting point.  The author might be interested if you brought it up.

GL & 73,
Brian, K0DTJ

On Jan 11, 2015, at 08:18, Ronny Julian k4rjjradio@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

I found a Youtube video on Hamlib and that is a wonderful start.  Anyone know of other control programs that will run on the Pi?  I wanted to dedicated an A+ I have to the 817 rig for this with a small screen.  Cmon HRD for RPi!  (Not Likely)

Thanks!
Ronny
K4RJJ