Re: How to know rPI B+ is shutdown?

Dennis Nelson

If your'e connected to a HDMI tv, once you see No Signal the B+ is shutdown. I'd recommend using the Run command from the start menu using sudo halt to make sure it's a clean shutdown.

On Friday, December 12, 2014 10:31 AM, "Tadd Torborg tadd@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" wrote:

Is there an obvious visual give-away that the Raspberry PI B+ is shut down?  Or even shutdown-in-progress?
On the rPI model B I recall watching a green light flash a bunch of times and then stop flashing.    If I missed that, then only that several lights were NOT flashing was a clue.  On the B+ I don't know of such a clue.

Thanks for your input.

Tadd KA2DEW  Raleigh NC