Standalone or made for the R Pi GPIO?  If not standalone will it work fine on the B+?  Thanks for doing this.  Can't wait to get a pair.
Ronny
K4RJJ

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:12 AM, 'John Wiseman' john.wiseman@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Yes, I'm working on it. I have a couple of prototypes running and John Hanson, who will be making and selling it, has some on test. It still needs a bit of tweaking to the microcode to get it to work 100% on receive.

73, John G8BPQ

From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...]
Sent: 10 December 2014 01:30
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] 9600 Baud TNC for RPi?

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is development in a 9600 Baud TNC for the RPi?

Of course there are 9600 Baud TNC's on the market (KPC-9612 or PK-96), but the size and cable management make the foot print bigger than needed.  Not to mention additional power requirements.

It would be nice to see a package similar to the TT4 or TNC-Pi.

--73 de Doug (N1OBU)