Re: DX Cluster node?

n6ws

Mark,
You can also find information on adding a TNCPi for a radio port to DXSpider  running on a RPi at:
http://goo.gl/ylgq6w
73, Bill
N6WS

On 10/28/2014 2:56 PM, 'John Wiseman' john.wiseman@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

Mark,

You can use any TNC, but there is a version of the TNC-X designed to fit on the PI-  See http://tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm

I believe most Linux clusters run DX Spider. There are instructions for installing it on the PI here..

http://www.n6ws.com/files/DXSpider/Install%20of%20DXSpider%20on%20Raspberry%20Pi.pdf

73, John G8BPQ