Ohio Linux Fest

kb3svj ymail

Hello ALL:

I just wanted to share this link regarding a Linux Fest Oct. 24-26 2014.

"The twelfth annual Ohio LinuxFest will be held October 24-26, 2014, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Hosting authoritative speakers and a large expo, the Ohio LinuxFest welcomes all Free and Open Source Software professionals, enthusiasts, and everyone interested in learning more about Free and Open Source Software." http://www.ohiolinux.org/

In addition if anbody is so inclined, the organizers are open for people to give presentations. I'm thinking such a presentation by utilizing the R Pi and other Linux stuff would bea good way to promote amateur radio. See this link for details. http://www.ohiolinux.org/CFP

73
John KB3SVJ