Re: New Product Announcement: TNC-Black, a version of TNC-Pi for the Beaglebone Black

Jerome Kutche

I want two for pi when available
  Jerry n9lya
Once you know p and d deliver info to n9lya @ uronode.n9lya.ampr.org ;)

On Jun 10, 2014 4:49 PM, "John Hansen coastalchip@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

The 9600 baud boards are for the Raspberry Pi.   If there is sufficient interest/demand, it would not be hard to produce a version for the BBB.

John W2FS

On Jun 10, 2014 12:43 PM, "Tadd Torborg tadd@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Are they for rpi?  Or bbblack?

Sent from my abacus

On Jun 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, "John Hansen coastalchip@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

The prototypes of the 9600 baud are out for beta testing right now!

John W2FS

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Very nice John. Any more thinking about a 9600 baud TNC product?

Tim N9PUZ

On 6/8/2014 10:29 AM, John Hansen coastalchip@...