Re: Time lapse photography

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Watch ALTV 62.  Peter has a cool plan to do this.  I'm not a fan of it autostarting and just pulling out the power.

Ronny
K4RJJ

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:11 AM, k6acj@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

I am getting ready for FD and want to setup a Pi with Pi-Cam for time lapse photography of the FD event.  I know a tiny bit about motion software when using a Logitech web cam but am not sure if it works with the Element 14 Pi Camera module.    Has anyone used Motion and the Pi-Cam, I'd like to use the feature to record when there is motion only to save some space on the 500 gig external hard drive used for storage.  My Logitech/Motion combo seems to record all the time.   Bill k6acj