Re: New Product from NW Digital Radio

Mike Brogan

WHY do people take trimming to extremes!!!!!

There is absolutely NO INDICATION of what question this post is answering!

Fine if you read the thread online but useless if you have the group delivered to your mailbox and the question originated days (or even 24 hours or so) ago - the question probably got deleted and filed away somewhere in the back of the brain.

Please leave at least the original question attached to replies so we all know what is being talked about, alternatively, if you don't think others will be interested, reply direct to the sender of the original question.

Perhaps I should delete the rest of the message so no one knows what I am talking about ;-)

On 20/05/2014 17:22, john@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

The short answer is Yes.

See http://nwdigitalradio.com/blog

Once that is complete, then you can use DummyRepeater and ircDDBGateway to perform the same function as the DVDongle and more.

The first run is almost depleted.

--
Mike Brogan

g8jhe@...