Re: Some progress

There are cards that don't work, or work unreliably.  It's worth checking the list.

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Jim <wu3v@...> wrote:

Flash cards will probably work you may need to format them as ext2. Windoze will not see that partition though.

On Aug 24, 2012, at 12:14 PM, "Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA" <JKutche@...> wrote:

Hi All...  I have 4 here waiting for me to specify what projects I want to try on, what I have two that have 8GB cards and 2 that have 16 GB Cards..

Beware you must read the compatability list to avoid obtaining periferals that do not work or do not work well. Do not just grab some of a store shelf thinking they will work.. They may, they may not...

 73 Jerry n9lya

=