Re: Rapsberri and APRS Setup Question

max wheatley <max@...>

Hey Ronny

Those are just the very problems I had when I took a quick look .... so it wasn't just me ....

Thanks

Max

On 28/04/2014 10:18, Ronny Julian wrote:
Ray I see no difference when it is not working.  I'm not going to bother trying anymore to cobble the thing together when YAAC works better out of the box for me. Why does the community have an old repository version if that is not the latest and greatest?  Why is  compiling from source even needed if the group wants this to be a widely used program?  I don't see FLDigi having these issues?  I install XUbuntu
 on a friends machine and that is the first program I get for them.  Always works great from the start.

Ronny
K4RJJ

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)