From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of John H. Guillory
Sent: 26 April 2014 03:45
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

If no one else grabs it, let me know how much the shipping is, if you can take paypal, I'll throw in a little extra to get you a beer, mc double, etc. Personally, I'm not a beer drinker, but... ;-)  Depending on how much the shipping is and all, I may be able to send you payment immediately, or at the latest Tuesday night / Wednesday morning...