Re: MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

sbd sbd

Well you can have it, I don’t know where you are so can’t really estimate shipping. But I am in the UK.

Contact me off group for contact details etc

Steve

G6UIM

From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of John H. Guillory
Sent: 26 April 2014 03:45
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

If no one else grabs it, let me know how much the shipping is, if you can take paypal, I'll throw in a little extra to get you a beer, mc double, etc. Personally, I'm not a beer drinker, but... ;-)  Depending on how much the shipping is and all, I may be able to send you payment immediately, or at the latest Tuesday night / Wednesday morning... 

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:50 PM

Subject: RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

To be clear this is not an LCD monitor similar to the Adafruit. It needs to be programmed. I have the Raspberry Pi interface but not the programming lead.

It’s made by 4d systems

I bought it by mistake and it’s a shame for it to just sit I a junk pile

Since 3 people have expressed interest, I think the first person to respond to this message gets it

Steve

G6UIM

From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Steve Daniels
Sent: 23 April 2014 23:18
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] MicroLCD Picaso Free to good home

I have a MicroLCD Picaso display free to a good home, although if you want to give me beer tokens I won’t refuse,

It’s unused

Steve

G6UIM

Join RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.