Re: New to group

There are some analog monitors in the $30-50 for 7"  -- they are used in automobile video systems.  HDMI seems to require jumping up to video production (add to HD Camera) and over $200.  I'm keeping my eye out for something that's hdmi and sub $100, keeping with the spirit of the Pi. :) -- the attached link contains some discussion on using the Pi for D-STAR.
Pacificon 2012 Presentation

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM, kc2eq <kc2eq@...> wrote:

Hello Bob, welcome to the group. Presently using my PI on packet. If I can find a good 10-13 inch HDMI , 12V DC monitor I will be going mobile with it.

John/KC2EQ