From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of J FLETCHER
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 3:55 AM
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Some progress

Hello John,

Thanks very much for the explanation. I'm not sure whether I can overwrite what's on the card with a new installation of the OS, or whether I should load Linux into an old PC to get at it that way, or just buy another SD card. Last option is quick but not very educational. I'm a Linux novice and not finding it at all intuitive. Can you recommend any literature?

I'm interested in your packet node project. I have a KPC3 (bought new) and a KAM (bought at a rally for £25 - bargain!) but never got into packet radio when it was new, which I now regret. I have VHF radios and laptops to spare, so I ought to try again.

That's a long-established callsign. 1970? Mine dates from June 75.

73,

John G4EDX in Woodthorpe