Re: RPi, TNC-Pi, and DXSpider

n6ws

All,
Thank you all for the responses on and off list.  I wasn't clear as to what I was trying to ask.  I won't have any problem configuring the software.  I am curious if anyone is using a TNC-Pi mounted on a RPi that is running DXSpider.  I know my RPi running DXSpider gets pretty warm.  Is there any problem with heat with the TNC mounted right on top of the RPi?  Would it be necessary to separate them with a ribbon cable?
TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS

On 01/29/2014 09:36 PM, Bill Shell wrote:

All,

I was looking for any information on using the TNC-Pi with DXSpider, and
didn't find anything very informative on the Web. Has anyone used a RPi
and TNC-Pi on a DXSpider node, or know of any available information on
the subject?

TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS