Some progress

J FLETCHER

Hi again,

Having somehow locked myself out of the second OS installation (it's demanding a password, which I didn't set) I decided to format the 8Gb card and reinstall the OS. My laptop now reports that it's a 55.8Mb card. Any suggestions?

My box of bits arrived yesterday. The HDMI-to-VGA converter works a treat. I can read all the text on the computer's monitor (when it's not moving too quickly) and have a full view of the games screens.

The 26-way connectors and cable arrived too, so I can start making leads for the P1 GPIO header. First job; flash an LED. Second job; flash it in Morse!

73,

John