John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM, CyclingSoldier <cyclingsoldier@...> wrote:

Sudo apt-get remove “application name”

From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Am Fm
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:48 AM
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...

Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] uninstalling program?

I believe there is a variable to apt-get

I'm not going to give it away and I'm in the office...

The education you are going to get is....
the command "man"  it's for manual.

man apt-get

that will show you the manual for apt-get.....

If you're new to linus and man-  return advances 1 line... space bar pages down
you have to use CTRL Z to exit. CTRL C or CTRL X may also exit.

Your homework assignment is to play with "man" try:
man df
man ls
man lshw

73's

Larry W8LM

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:02 AM, Beau <n9mfk@...> wrote:

Hi All
I ssh into my pi
I would like to uninstall fldigi I known when it installed it got other
packages
what command can i use to uninstall all parts
73 beau n9mfk