Re: Ham program list?

Why not get them in the main repositories for each distribution?

John D. Hays
K7VE
PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Dave Cochran <dave@...> wrote:

That would be easy:). I will poke around this evening and hunt up a good file/repo management/package bundle.

I should be able manage the backup mirror site as well... 12/2Mbit DSL and more than enough servers, heck I can even run it on a pi for fun :)

Any other requests?

Dave

On Jun 24, 2013 10:59 AM, "qrv@..." <qrv@...> wrote:

Dave,

Since Hams use a variety of these small boards could you host
a set of file storage areas vs Rasp-only?

At the moment that may be Raspberry, BeagleBone-Black, and
Arduino but undoubtedly there will be others (there are others but
the names are coming to me just now).

One-stop file-shopping for Hams would be real helpful versus
having these things fragmented/scattered across dozens of hard to
find sites.

One of us could provide a back-up site (like edebris did for
BAMA for Boatanchor Ham manuals) so if there were a problem with
access to your primary site one could try the backup.

Kerry's hosting arrangement sounds like a good backup if he
were willing.

WDYT?

David KD4E

--