From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Matthew Pitts
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:03 PM
To: raspberry
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Raspberry Pi inbound

Good evening,

I've been wanting one of these for some time, but the idea of waiting who knows how long to get one when ordering from the normal sources wasn't my idea of fun. Last night I decided to bid on several that I saw on eBay; I won one auction today and am waiting to see how the other one goes. Will enjoy having one (or more) of these tiny wonders.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU