From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Bill Vodall
Sent: 25 September 2012 23:08
To: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...
Subject: Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Setting up a Packet BBS on Raspberry-Pi

Thank you for checking this John...

But....

Did you try running the resulting executable? Nothing has to be
configured and it will create some junk folders in /root. The reason
to do this is that the problem with compiling JNOS on some of the
embedded (ARM?) Linux distributions - like Unslung on the NSLU2 - is
that JNOS uses the setcontext/getcontext scheme and that wasn't
supported.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/debian-26/warning-getcontext-is-not-implemented-and-will-always-fail-812574/

I could compile JNOS on the native NSLU2 environment but it wouldn't run...

I'm moving my NSLU2's (and pogoplug) to Debian in hope of getting
around this issue...

73
Bill - WA7NWP