Re: It alive!

Perry Chamberlain <canoeman@...>

I ordered 3 from Adafruit.com, and had them in 3 days @ $39.00 bucks each.
Adafruit has fantastic customer service. I really like Limor  because she is very involved  in the Maker/ electronics, open source business. Their goal, is to get everyone building circuits, projects, and experimenting.
Plus, she's a cool Engineer chick, from MIT.  :-))))

Ke6anm

On Sep 21, 2012, at 12:56 PM, kd6oat <kd6oat@...> wrote:

Just curious, who did you order from? I ordered mine from RS Online back in June and all I have to show is debit to my PayPal account.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM, brainerdd <dave@...> wrote:

My Raspberry PI arrived in today's mail. Hooked up a 5V;2A brick, a SDHC with Wheezy, and a USB to 2XPS2 with PS2 Keyboard and PS2 mouse. Once I actually connected the HDMI cable, worked as designed on my 23" monitor. Won't be able to play any more until Sunday. We are leaving for the Spokane Hamfest tomorrow.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>