Re: It alive!

GG Higgs <gghiggs@...>

Don't feel too bad....I waited for 5 or 6 months before I got one, but the backlog may not be that bad now.

Gary, N5XED

On 9/21/2012 3:40 PM, Nigel wrote:

I've had mine for a couple  of months from RS.
E-mail them and ask for details.
They're normally a really good company.

On September 21, 2012 at 3:56 PM kd6oat wrote:

Just curious, who did you order from? I ordered mine from RS Online back in June and all I have to show is debit to my PayPal account.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM, brainerdd <dave@...> wrote:

My Raspberry PI arrived in today's mail. Hooked up a 5V;2A brick, a SDHC with Wheezy, and a USB to 2XPS2 with PS2 Keyboard and PS2 mouse. Once I actually connected the HDMI cable, worked as designed on my 23" monitor. Won't be able to play any more until Sunday. We are leaving for the Spokane Hamfest tomorrow.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>