Re: Poll: computing background of people starting of with the RasPi

I remember the 1401.  My first was the 1160. Abt 1971

1st licensed in 1973

Sent from Samsung tablet

Fran Miele <fran@...> wrote:

Well lets see, where to begin!  I am a retired IT middle management person of over 40 years  I worked for several major insurance companies in Hartford Connecticut. I started as an IBM 1401 programmer and made my way up to the Director of  Intel infrastructure Department which procured, deployed and managed all the companies INTEL based servers. After 37 years I was laid off and ended up working for a small Manufacturing shop at the hands-on IT manager. That is where I concluded my career.

I have been a HAM since 1988.

--Fran, W1FJM