Can I program Teensy when connected to Pi

Alan Whitman

I had been struggling with getting the Pi and TNC Pi-9k6 (Teensy 3.6) to talk with each other.  I have researched this quite a bit and tried every combination I could find.  BTW, I did enable serial ports on the Pi and they are listed, but they would not connect.

In desperation, I tried re-flashing the Teensy 3.6.  I did it when it was in circuit with the Pi.  I think that I may have completely stopped it from working by doing this.  Is it possible to do this or am I just reduced to buying a new Teensy?  I will remove the Teensy from the board to re-flash or to replace it with new board.

Any advice will be appreciated.
--
Alan7114p K6ZY