Re: QDX

Larry Macionski

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 07:59 AM, ohwenzelph wrote:
Lifetime of the product which until it breaks
Here in Kansas my friends, we have the Kansas Guarantee-
"If it breaks in Half you get to keep both peaces"

There is a variant that applies to MULES and other animals....

Which brings me to the related Ethnic riddle  which I can tell as my Mother was born in Italy, making me 1/2 pisano.
"Why do Italians feed their babies Garlic?
Answer: So they can find them in the dark..

Enjoy the extra hour today.. Spend it wisely...

Larry W8LM