Re: QDX

Larry Macionski

Dave and Phil---

Dave - I am mid west- old west and sometimes just don't get it...It's funny though... Good job..

Phil-

Here in the US, people say, "I"m from REALVILLE".. meaning things are simply taken. Especially with CHIN-glish... when it doesn't make sense without further explanation..
I view "independant switchable" different than Stackable.. Thanks for clearing the elderly brain fog,,,

Further- as you are aware we do have problems with the Queens English..(and driving on the wrong side of the road)  Then I heard on the news 2-3 days ago.. an additional 1200 words this year were added to the Webster Dictionary. And we are supposed to be expert communicators..