Re: QDX

Larry Macionski

Dave R and Don W6CZ...

I was told by QRP-labs Hans in an email that it will do RTTY when he emailed me about that.

I am wondering about the QCX variant out of China for $130 on Ebay.... The FREE SHIPPING is $12 and "Lifetime Guarantee" have caused me pause.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124923116237

Maybe the guarantee is against breaking in half..Like the Kansas Guarantee " if it breaks in half, you get to keep both pieces".
Some Specifications can't be believed:
- Three independent switchable analog front-end receiver attenuators (0dB, -13dB, -20dB, -33dB, -53dB, -60dB, -73dB) - READ IT AGAIN!!!
.
USDR SDR Transceiver All Mode 8 Band HF Ham Radio QRP CW Transceiver 80M/60M/40M/30M/20M/17M/15M/10M Description:
uSDR is optimized and modified based on the open source work uSDX/QCX-SSB.
uSDX/QCX-SSB GitHub: https://github.com/threeme3/QCX-SSB/tree/feature-rx-improved

or $115 here..
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002979711879.html

So who knows- I won't be the 1st in my club to own one, but I am it's only member right now..

Larry W8LM