Re: I have a new to me Raspberry Pi board

vince kd7tww

Group

Free, did it for me. Thanks loads! Case closed

On 10/29/21 12:46 PM, David Ranch via groups.io wrote:

A few recommendations to run from the command line:

    free
      - This will show the amount of RAM populated, used (for programs and cache)

   cat /proc/cpuinfo
      - This will list the type and number of CPU cores

   bash <(wget -q -O - "http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/RPi/usr/local/bin/review-rpi-cpu.sh")
      - This will download a script I put together to show lots of additional details specific to the Raspberry Pi

For different Rpi pictures, showing the differences, use a Internet search of "pictures of all raspberry pi models" will bring up many examples

On 10/29/2021 11:20 AM, vince kd7tww wrote:
Hello Group

I have a new to me Pi board. How do I check the specs of a RPi Board on the command line. I.E. Cpu, mem?

On top of the RPi board it just notes it's a Raspberry Pi 4B but does not say the amount of memory? Also, is there a pictorial (picture of different RPi's) displaying the different versions (Component layouts)?  TIA

--
73, de Vince KD7TWW
In what year did the FCC mandate the 1500 Watt PEP limit for amateur radio station