Re: I have a new to me Raspberry Pi board

Dave R

Hey Vince, try pi-stats. Do you have a linux OS running on the subject device? 73

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 11:20 vince kd7tww <vince@...> wrote:
Hello Group

I have a new to me Pi board. How do I check the specs of a RPi Board on
the command line. I.E. Cpu, mem?

On top of the RPi board it just notes it's a Raspberry Pi 4B but does
not say the amount of memory? Also, is there a pictorial (picture of
different RPi's) displaying the different versions (Component layouts)?  TIA

--
73, de Vince KD7TWW
In what year did the FCC mandate the 1500 Watt PEP limit for amateur radio station