Re: Googles your best friend!?? What!?

I do like helping people and answering questions, but I do feel what Nigel is expressing when there is a pretty searchable question and it appears there is no effort to find the answer first.  Some of these would be even simple enough to shout out to your favorite smart speaker (Alexa, Siri, OK Google) and get an answer.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 12:15 PM Nigel Gunn, G8IFF/W8IFF <nigel@...> wrote:
How about "If you haven't already checked with your favourite search engine, it looks as if YOU can't be bothered to try and help yourself" and if YOU can't be bothered then why should I?
Kingston, WA
K7VE / WRJT-215