Re: FS: Rpi kit and loaded Rpi

Kerry McKenzie <kermck@...>

Greetings Ron
I am hearing you loud and clear,.... and have almost put the whole lot under the wheels of my car on more than one occasion, and have wasted 2 months and a lot of other peoples time trying to get my head around linux and I have a small IT business, microsoft based.
However when you are dealing with something that is free to begin with,... you cannot expect it to work every time or the commands to be the same for every different type there is.
I can see that linux has a long way to go before the average pc user could even try and use it. And i have to say these RPI's leave me for dead.

--
Kind Regards
Kerry McKenzie

PO Box 4492