Re: HamPi v2.0 for Raspberry Pi

JAMES D SPENCER

I downloaded the image from the GitHub site on a Win 10 machine, unzipped the file and using the etcher from the Raspberry Pi site, etched it onto a 32G Sandisk SD card it was validated successfully by the same software. It installed onto the Pi with no problem. I checked all of the files and they’re all working. I did all this on my first try.

Doug, K5CID
73
God Bless

On Feb 15, 2021, at 2:11 AM, Rolf Schroeder <rolf@...> wrote:

Hi Larry, a working version

it really seems to be somewhat critical/complicated to create a working version of Ham-Pi. I have created a working version of Ham-Pi with my Linux machine, using Raspberry Pi Imager v 1.5. Balena Etcher I have used previously as well for creating a normal raspbian SD-Card. With a SD-Card that was in use previously I failed several times until until I deleted the ohis way it worked.ld partitions and created a single new partition that I formatted with fat32 manually. Afterwards I ran Raspi Imager to create the SD-Card. This way it worked for me.

Vy 73
Rolf

Am 15.02.21 um 05:22 schrieb Larry Scantlan:

Rolf,

Thank you for your replies and help.  Unfortunately, although I have located the latest version, 1.2a, and have downloaded the zx image, and have run the Balena Etcher to flash it to my 64GB microSD twice, it has failed to finish the validating successfully both times.  I am attempting to try one more time.  Any thoughts on what’s going on?

73,

Larry, NA4DX