I just checked the link. For me ist works nicely. I could have downloaded the image. (I did so last week). By now it is working nicely. You should have a 32 GB SD-Card at hand for your Raspi
Vy 73 de
Rolf

Am 14.02.2021 um 20:11 schrieb N5XMT <dacooley@...>:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/hampi/

From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of James Hertel
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 09:08 AM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] HamPi v2.0 for Raspberry Pi

Ok did I miss something? Where is the current version at so we can download? Please... TNX

Jim n6kmr

On 2/14/2021 8:56 AM, Dave R wrote:

v2.0 was old name. Changed to conform with existing naming protocol, one supposes. 73

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021, 08:24 Rolf Schroeder <rolf@...> wrote:

Hi Larry,

After being in contact with Dave 1.2 is the current version. There is no 2.0 version as I far as I know.

Rolf Schröder

Schlehenweg 90

53177 Bonn

Tel.: + 49 170 21 07 14 3

Am 14.02.2021 um 16:52 schrieb Larry Scantlan <scanco@...>:

W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released | QRZ Forums

Unfortunately, however, the link referenced in this article is not valid.