Re: HamPi v2.0 for Raspberry Pi

Dave R

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021, 09:08 James Hertel <n6kmr@...> wrote:

Ok did I miss something? Where is the current version at so we can download? Please... TNX

Jim n6kmr

On 2/14/2021 8:56 AM, Dave R wrote:
v2.0 was old name. Changed to conform with existing naming protocol, one supposes. 73

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021, 08:24 Rolf Schroeder <rolf@...> wrote:
Hi Larry,
After being in contact with Dave 1.2 is the current version. There is no 2.0 version as I far as I know.

Rolf Schröder
Schlehenweg 90
53177 Bonn
Tel.: + 49 170 21 07 14 3

Am 14.02.2021 um 16:52 schrieb Larry Scantlan <scanco@...>:

W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released | QRZ Forums

Unfortunately, however, the link referenced in this article is not valid.