Re: Anyone used the Pi as an analog repeater controller?

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Guess I was asleep at the email all this time.  I am going to try Fedora Remix and SVXLink to see how that goes.  Thanks!
Ronny
K4RJJ

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...> wrote:

If it can do IRLP, I'm sure it could do AllStar Link in much the same manner as was done with the Beagleboard and the DMK Engineering LOX board. It's just that Jim doesn't want to pull out any more hair trying to get it working, which I can understand and respect.

To follow up on ideas; pcrepeatercontroller for the Analogue Repeater module is a good suggestion, as would be SvxLink or IRLP with its repeater optional module.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android